PRIVACY POLICIES FOR APEXENERGETICS.COM
1. Personally Identifiable Information. Personally Identifiable Information is information that identifies you or is reasonably linked to you. In order to provide you with the best Webstore experience possible, we may collect certain personally identifiable information. Some examples of Personally Identifiable Information include your name, e-mail address, mailing addresses, telephone number, and billing information.
i. How We Collect Personally Identifiable Information. Personally identifiable information may be collected from you in a variety of ways through this Webstore. Some examples of information collected include the following.
a. Create an Account on the Webstore. When you create an account on the Webstore, you provide specific information, including your full name, shipping address, billing address, telephone number, email address, and billing information. Your credit card number is not stored on the Webstore. If you elect to save your payment information in your account, a secured token from the Webstore’s third-party credit processor will be stored on the Webstore.
b. You Initiate Contact. Personally Identifiable Information is created and collected whenever you initiate contact. However you initiate contact (e.g. telephone, email, or mail) related to the Webstore, the information from that contact may be stored.
c. Webstore Use. In order to ensure the Webstore is functioning in a user-friendly manner, a record of your order history and browsing behavior is created. This permits the Webstore to be improved and optimized.
d. Access the Webstore. When you access the Webstore, we receive your Internet Protocol address, which is associated with your User Name and with the access code and its related Healthcare Professional Webstore. Certain device level information may also be received by us, which may be used to identify the individual device accessing the Webstore.
2. Other Information. When you interact with this Webstore, certain types of information that may or may not be Personally Identifiable Information is collected and stored. This allows the Webstore to work correctly, to evaluate use of the Webstore, improve the Webstore experience, and to support Webstore analytics and possible marketing campaigns.
i. How Other Information is Collected. Some examples of Other Information collected include the following:
a. Technical Information. Technical Information includes your Internet Protocol address, device operating system, browser type, the address of a referring website (if any), the path you take through the Webstore, shopping cart usage, and any other actions taken on the Webstore.
b. Cookies. A cookie is a small text file that a website or e-mail may save to your browser and store on your hard drive. Cookies enable the Webstore to recognize you when you use or return to the Webstore to provide a continuous and more personalized experience for you. For example, if you leave the Webstore after adding Products to your shopping cart, the Webstore may save your cart for up to 7 days so you can resume where you left off upon returning to the Webstore. You can disable cookies at any time by changing the setting in your internet browser. Be aware that if you disable cookies, you may be required to re-enter your access code and login credentials to access or order from the Webstore each time you visit the Webstore.
c.c. Web Beacons. Web Beacons allow the Webstore to know if a certain page was visited or if an e-mail was opened.
4. Where Applicable: Protected Health Information. Where certain information collected is considered Protected Health Information (PHI) under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), such information is maintained under strict security measures and confidentiality as required by applicable laws.
USE AND DISCLOSURE
5. Healthcare Professional. This Webstore was activated and is managed by the Healthcare Professional associated with this Webstore. Products purchased from a Webstore are purchased directly from the Healthcare Professional associated with the store. The Healthcare Professional is the merchant of record. As such, you agree that certain information you provide when creating your account and ordering on the Webstore may be shared with Healthcare Professional. Such information includes, but is not limited to, your (i) user name, (ii) email address, (iii) first name and last name, (iv) your customer identification number (a unique auto-generated number associated with your Webstore account), and (v) completed order transactions.
6. Communicating With You. Personally Identifiable Information is used to communicate with you in the following ways: (i) to respond to your inquiries and requests; (ii) provide timely communications about your order; and (iv) send emails that your Healthcare Professional believes will be of interest to you and may include but are not limited to newsletters, new product information, promotional offers, and information.
i. Third Parties. This Webstore uses Third Party service providers and in order to do so will share information with them only as needed. For example, certain information will be shared with UPS so that they can deliver your package.
ii. Google Analytics. It is common for e-commerce stores to use Google Analytics in order to review Technical Information to understand how visitors use their websites. This allows your web browser to send limited data related to your activity on the Webstore to Google. The Webstore uses Google Analytics to monitor relevant activity. If you do not wish to share this type of information with Google please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptouth to opt-out of Google Analytics.
iii. Compliance with Law Enforcement/Legal Requirements. Any collected information may be shared to assist with law enforcement investigations, or as otherwise required by law.
iv. Merger or Sale. In the event of a business sale, merger, or consolidation, your collected information will be transferred.
9. SECURITY. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the security of your Personally Identifiable Information including encryption, firewalls, physical location security and passwords. All information you supply is transmitted via Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology which encrypts the information you enter.
10. YOUR PREFERENCES. If you would like to update or change any of the following, please follow these instructions:
i. Email Preference. You may choose to opt-in or opt-out of email communications at any time by (i) clicking the unsubscribe link in an email if you previously opted-in, or (ii) by contacting Webstore Customer Service Monday-Friday, 7:30 am – 5:00 pm PST at (855) 626-5325. If you opt out of receiving email communications, you decline to receive any email communications with any content other than a message notifying you that you have a message available on the Webstore. It is your responsibility to log into the Webstore to access any messages there or to obtain your transaction records such as invoices. . You understand and agree that you must login to your account on the Webstore for all information related to your pending, current, or future orders.
ii. Account Information. If you would like to review or update your account information, you may log-in to your account and make the changes on your Dashboard.
11. CHILDREN. No individual under the age of 18 is permitted to use the Webstore, therefore no intentional action is taken to collect Personally Identifiable
13. TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Please also visit the Retail Customer Terms and Conditions section located [where on website] establishing other provisions including the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of the Webstore.
1. PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION COLLECTED
a. Examples of Personally Identifiable Information: In order to provide you with the best experience possible, we collect certain personally identifiable information (information that identifies you or is reasonably linked to you). Examples of personally identifiable information includes your name, e-mail, physical addresses, mailing addresses, telephone numbers, and credit and debit card information.
b. How We Collect Such Information: Personally identifiable information may be collected from you in a variety of ways through this Site when you:
i. Create an account or request information or material from us;
ii. Register for an event or order anything from us;
iii. Conduct a transaction where we collect information, including when required by law;
iv. Post content on the Site or “Follow”, “like” or otherwise connect with us; or
v. Otherwise transmit personal information to us along with any related content of the communication.
2. OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTED
a. Examples of Other Information Collected: We receive and store certain types of information when you interact with this Site or its on-line advertising. Our purpose is to allow the Site to work correctly, to evaluate use of the Site, and to support Site analytics and marketing campaigns. Some examples include:
i. Technical Information: We may collect technical information like your Internet protocol address and device operating system and browser type, the address of a referring website (if any), and the path you take through our Site.
iii. Web Beacons: We may also use web beacons, which allow us to know if a certain page was visited, an e-mail was opened, or if ad banners on our Site were effective.
3. LIMITED DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
i. Communicating With You: Personally identifiable information is used to respond to your inquiries and requests; provide timely communications about your order, as well as our products and services; for billing purposes; and/or to contact you if we have trouble processing an order. We may need to work with third parties in order to do so and will share information with them as needed to do so.
ii. Partner Products/Services: From time to time, we work with business partners and sponsors to provide specific products and services, such as jointly developed and marketed products and services. When you sign up for such products or services, we will share personally identifiable information necessary for the partner/sponsor to provide such products or services to you.
iii. Compliance with Law Enforcement/Legal Requirements: We reserve the right to use any collected information to assist with law enforcement investigations, or as otherwise required by law
iv. Merger or Sale: We may transfer any or all collected information to a third party in the event of a business sale, merger or consolidation, or other transfer of all or a portion of our assets whether voluntarily or by operation of law.
a. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible to a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
a. If you do not wish to receive e-mail communications from us, call (800) 736-4381 to opt-out from e-mail communications. Please be aware that, even if you have opted out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may still contact you for transactional purposes. Some examples are contacts for customer service, product information, and service or reminder notices. We may also need to contact you with questions or information regarding your order, such as regarding order status, registration/attendance issues, or refunds.